Are you visiting us at our Healing Center in Rock Island, IL? We hope the following information will prove helpful as you plan your trip to the Quad Cities Area.
There are many hotels in the Quad Cities area in a variety of price ranges. WFI is located on the edge of Rock Island and Moline, IL. Some good options located close to WFI for you to consider are:
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center (Moline, IL):
Hampton Inn & Suites (Moline, IL):
Holiday Inn Express & Suites (Moline, IL):
Radisson on John Deere Commons (Moline, IL):
Davenport, IA and Bettendorf, IA are within 15 minutes of our facility so hotels in those cities could be options for you as well.
- John Deere Pavilion: 1400 River Drive, Downtown Moline (within 8-10 minutes of Wellsprings); Free interactive exhibits – great for kids.
- Lagomarcino’s: Old Fashioned Soda/Ice Cream shop; Downtown Moline
- Channel Cat: Water taxi on the Mississippi River; 2501 E. River Dr. Moline; $4 for kids, $8 for adults
- Family Museum: 2900 Learning Campus Dr. Bettendorf, IA (~15 min from Wellsprings); Primary school ages; $7 admission
- Putnam Museum: 1717 W. 12th St. Davenport, IA; Science Museum (ideal for ages 7-8 and up); $7 for kids, $8 for adults
- Splash Landing Aquatic Center: 2220 23rd St. Bettendorf, IA 52722 (about 15 min from Wellsprings); Community pool that has some larger water slides. Not open until 11:30am; $6 admission
To find out more information about our area, check out www.visitquadcities.com.
Quad Cities International Airport (QCA) is conveniently only 10 minutes from WFI and also has a variety of rental car options if that is needed. Both Chicago O’Hare and Midway airports are about 2.5 hours from WFI.
Our Healing Center:
The Refreshing Waters Prayer Room is available for extended times of prayer and reflection. Private prayer rooms can be reserved for a day by contacting the Wellsprings of Freedom office at email@example.com or by calling us at (309) 788-8100.